G Force

As I have been developing this app I have been considering that this is not a special purpose app, but a general purpose app that is concerned with G-force and motion.

So, I decided to leave my Apple Watch on the wrist as I do some work out on the bag. Now, first thing I notice is getting to the buttons is not easy with gloves on!

But still, check out this video, the Watch is on my left wrist, and I am doing triples, three quick jabs with one hand then three with the other.



Here is the watch being moved around on a piece of paper. It is not easy to record this with my phone in one hand. I wanted to show that the motion is shown in realtime on the Apple Watch.


In the finished product there is probably no reason to plot the motion in real time, because you are not looking at your watch so what does it matter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motion Analyzer Design

Data Filtering